Call Today: (914) 500-4555

Frequently Asked Questions

The lead time can vary based on the manufacturer and the time of year.
Yes, we do have professional installers.

Yes, for NY, NJ, and CT. An order is only exempt from sales tax in the following situations:

  • Resale Certificate ST-120: If you have an established storefront and you purchase cabinets for resale, and you provide a valid Certificate of Authority to collect the sales tax yourself. CONTRACTORS MAY NOT USE THIS CERTIFICATE TO PURCHASE MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES.
  • Certificate of Capital Improvement ST-124: This is a certificate between the customer (homeowner) and the contractor performing the capital improvement. THIS CERTIFICATE CAN NOT BE USED TO PURCHASE BUILDING MATERIALS EXEMPT FROM TAX. We cannot accept this form as a supplier of cabinetry.
  • Contractor Exempt Purchase Certificate ST-120.1: To be used only by contractors who are registered with the Tax Department for sales tax purposes. Contractors may NOT use this certificate unless the services are resold to customers in connection with a specific project, and you must use a separate Form ST-120.1 for each project. A contractor using this certificate must also present a valid Certificate of Authority issued by the Tax Department.
The team at Sleepy Hollow Kitchens and Baths will be glad to offer their suggestions regarding any initial designs, in addition to a budget for your order. A small retainer is required before the preparation and release of a detailed design plan. These retainers will be deducted from your final purchase price when you proceed with purchasing your order.